The All-Star MVP1000 Baseball Youth Catcher's Helmet is designed to fit smaller heads. It features a ventilated ABS plastic shell and patented I-Bar Vision cage resulting in a sleek look. Adjustable tensioning system provides secure fit. The helmet is a one size fits most design and adjusts to head sizes 6 1/8 to 7 1/4. The dual density foam liner is made up of a firm layer of foam for absorbing and dispersing impacts followed by a second, softer layer, which is moisture wicking, comfortable, and fast drying.
Similar Items by Category: Baseball > Protective Gear > Head Gear
Louisville Slugger Series 5 Catcher...
Champro Baseball CM63B Adult Umpire...
Schutt Youth Softball Fielder's Face...
Rawlings Vented Pro Baseball Base Coaches...
Diamond FM-TG Umpires 4" & 6" Throat...
Louisville Slugger Fastpitch 3PC Catcher...
EZ Gear Youth Catcher Kit W/QuickChange...
Schutt Youth Baseball Catcher's Throat...
ALL-STAR League Series Baseball Catcher's...
Lightweight Umpire Mask w/Dri-Gear Pads...
Schutt Varsity Softball Fielder's Face...
Rawlings Renegade Series Catchers Set
Rawlings Coolflo Series Catchers Helmet...
SST Pro X Performance Baseball Head...
Rawlings Baseball Base Coach Matte Coolflo...
ALL-STAR Fast Pitch Series Softball...
Champro Triple-Play Youth Baseball Catcher's...
Louisville Slugger Series 7 Adult Catcher...
Gem Gloss Pro-Plus Catchers Hockey Style...
ALL-STAR Player's Series Baseball Catcher's...
Designed to fit smaller heads, it features a ventilated ABS plastic shell and patented I-BAR VISION™ cage resulting in a sleek look. Adjustable tensioning system provides secure fit. The helmet is a one size fits most design and adjusts to head sizes 6 1/8 to 7 1/4. The dual density foam liner is made up of a firm layer of foam for absorbing and dispersing impacts followed by a second, softer layer, which is moisture wicking, comfortable, and fast drying.
- Designed for youth players
- High Impact resistant ABS plastic shell
- Dual density foam liner
- I-BAR VISION™ steel cage
- Solid molded color
- Meets NOCSAE standards
*I-BAR VISION™ Patented Steel Cage Design*
- Advanced design improves sight line
- Increased strength
- Lightweight design
- 40% greater visibility in Vertical View Range
- I-BAR VISION™ improves the catcher's vision by using a flat I-BAR wire for the horizontal frame member rather than wide round wire. This effectively reduces the sightline thickness of the wire by over 33% of conventional face masks and head gear frames! This unique new design also replaces the heavy PVC coating with a more durable and very thin powder coating resulting in a weight reduction of 20-30% of standard wire and hollow wire face masks.
Youth - One Size Fits Most (6 1/8 to 7 1/4)
Due to color differences in monitors, the colors on this site are for reference only. Please contact Epic Sports if you have any color questions.