Look for Similar Items by Category: Baseball > Recovery/Repair
Martin Sports First Aid Kit
Instant Cold Packs First Aid (Ea or...
Champion Sports First Aid Kit
Basic First Aid Kit
Mueller Blister Care Pads - First A...
Select Disposable Ice Cold Pack Fir... (RMP)
Mueller Team First Aid Kits 200705
Markwort "Kool Kollar" Neck Cold Pa...
Mueller Reusable Cold/Hot Therapy W...
Cramer Sports Medicine Red Hot Cram...
Tandem Sport Pro-Tec Roller Massage...
Tandem Hot/Cold Therapy Wraps Medium
Mueller First Aid Soft Kits 200738
Antimicrobial Skin Wipes - First Aid
Cramer First Aid Personal Soft-Side Kit
Cramer Hard Side First Aid Kits
Select Hot Cold Gel Pack First Aid
Select Profcare Thermobag First Aid
Pro Ice Youth Shoulder Shoulder/Elb...
Pro Ice Adult Original Shoulder/Upp...
Dietary supplement. Anabolic/anti-catabolic bio-efficient glutamine. Sustained release micro-feed technology. Fast & continual release profile for increased muscle growth, strength, cell volumization, protein synthesis, recovery & energy. Glutamine-SR's micro-feed technology allows for an unprecedented 100% of L-Glutamine utilization, maximizes anabolic/anti-catabolic effects and optimizes muscle growth and recovery. Research on leading brand supplemental L-Glutamine powder has shown that the stomach utilizes 70% of the amount ingested, leaving only 30% available for delivery to muscle tissue. The exclusive and patented micro-feed technology also increases bio-availability and utilization of L-Glutamine by providing a controlled, steady supply for 12 straight hours. Glutamine-SR's 12 Hour Sustained Release Micro-Feed Technology has raised the standards in the glutamine supplementation, making Glutamine-SR the most bio-efficient and powerful glutamine supplement in the world. (Regular glutamine delivers only 30% of the amount consumed and supplies muscle tissue for only 2 hours.) These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Patented Sustained Release Micro-Feed Technology: Low DI Glucose Polymer Matrix, Micro Tex Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Soy Lecithin.
Mix one scoop (approx. 1 rounded tsp) with 8-10 oz of water or your favorite beverage 1 to 2 times daily. Glutamine-SR can also be added to your protein or meal replacement supplement. Protect from heat, light and moisture. Store at 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F). Do not purchase if seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children. Use this product as a food supplement only do not use for weight reduction
PLEASE NOTE: Product image is representative of the product offered but may not have the exact attributes. Please read product description for the specific attributes of this product. The information above is intended for reference only. While we attempt to keep our information accurate, we cannot guarantee it is an accurate representation of the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please call customer service. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Due to color differences in monitors, the colors on this site are for reference only. Please contact Epic Sports if you have any color questions.
Related Products and Accessories
Champro Adjustable Baseball Belts Adult & Youth (RMP) [E8338]
RICHARDSON 585 ProWool Blend FLEXFIT BASEBALL CAPS [E2730]
Mueller Blister Care Pads - First Aid 3416 [E1819]
Select Disposable Ice Cold Pack First Aid (RMP) [E23174]
Fan Mats East Carolina University Ulti-Mat [E39830]
Holland NCAA Notre Dame Shamrock Tire Cover [E71873]
Northwest NCAA UNC Tar Heels 20"x30" Rugs [E86669]
NIKE Premier Headband [E34591]
Pro Nine Youth Baseball Softball Leather Necklaces [E49429]
Blue Generation Ladies Classic Teflon Twill Jacket [E35812]
Illumalite Designs Hydrangea Shelf Wall Plaque [E56380]
Eagles Wings MLB Cincinnati Reds Woven Plaid Tie [E57458]