Bangerz Over-the Glasses give optimal protection for players who wear prescription glasses. These Over-The-Glasses are made of a one-piece shatter-proof polycarbonate lens with a vented design for maximum air flow. The lenses are coated for anti-fog and anti-scratch resistance and protect the brow and facial padding. This product has an adjustable, washable head strap and sweatband that holds the eye guards in place.
Similar Items by Category: Baseball > Protective Gear
Vettex Multi-Sport Strapless Mouthguard
Mueller Colored Foam Underwrap (Roll...
Adams Adult Form Fit Mouthguards w/o...
Mueller Colored Athletic Tape (Roll...
Champro Baseball Catcher's Leg Guard...
Adams Adult Form Fit Mouthguards w/Strap
Champro Pro-Plus Baseball Umpire Chest...
Face First Baseball/Softball Fielder's...
Schutt Youth Baseball Catcher's Throat...
Instant Cold Packs First Aid (Ea or...
Champro Baseball CM63B Adult Umpire...
Schutt Youth Softball Fielder's Face...
Diamond DLG-UMP Lite Series Umpire Leg...
Rawling Adult 17" Baseball Catcher Leg...
Martin Sports First Aid Kit
Baseball Heart-Gard Protective Body...
Adams Trace 40000/40001 Volleyball Knee...
Antimicrobial Skin Wipes - First Aid
Vettex Double Mouthguard w/Lip Protection
Compression Sliding Short w/Supporter...
- Optimal protection for players who wear prescription glasses
- High impact, one-piece shatter-proof polycarbonate lens
- Vented design for maximum air flow
- Lenses are coated for anti-fog and anti-scratch resistance
- Protective brow and facial padding
- Adjustable, washable headstrap and sweatband holds eyeguards in place
- Owner identification tag
- Micro fiber lens cleaning/protective storage pouch included
- Meets or exceeds all USRA and ASTM F803 standards for racquet sports
- Meets ASTM F803-03, US Lacrosse and PECC certified lab requirements for women's adult lacrosse and field hockey
- Meets or exceeds all ASTM F2713-09 standards for field hockey.
Due to color differences in monitors, the colors on this site are for reference only. Please contact Epic Sports if you have any color questions.