Demarini CF5 High School & Youth Fastpitch Bats feature a Tri Strut Tr3 composite barrel that provides a fixed ratio of sides and angles, so it's strong, stable and predictable-without any unnecessary weight. It also features a Tri Strut Tr3 Composite Handle that is designed to efficiently transition power from your hands to the barrel giving you balance and consistency in every swing. This bat also includes a Geo Cap EndCap that is full of load balancing triangles. It's designed to maintain the stiffness of the barrel while dampening impact vibration to give you amazing feel, shot after shot.
Similar Items by Category: Baseball > Softball Bats > Fastpitch Softball Bats
Easton Stealth Youth -11 ASA Fastpitch...
Easton Speed Brigade FS200 -10 Fastpitch...
Louisville Slugger LXT Plus Fastpitch...
DeMarini Vendetta (-12) Fastpitch Softball...
DeMarini Bustos (-13) USSSA ASA Fastpitch...
Louisville Slugger Quest Fastpitch Bats
Demarini Youth Uprising -12 Fastpitch...
Louisville Slugger Tee Ball Xeno Plus...
Demarini CF9 (-10) Balanced USSSA Fastpitch...
Louisville Slugger Fastpitch Quest Softball...
Demarini CF9 (-11) 2 1/4" USSSA Fastpitch...
Louisville Slugger Fastpitch X12 Softball...
Baden L150B Avenge Composite ASA Fastpitch...
Anderson Bat RockeTech 2.0 FP Softball...
BWP Adult Select Maple Wood Softball...
Louisville Slugger Xeno Plus Fastpitch...
Demarini CF9 (-10) Slapper USSSA Fastpitch...
Axe Bat Danielle Lawrie Fastpitch Bat...
Easton Power Brigade FS3 Torq -12 Fastpitch...
Louisville Slugger LXT Hyper Fastpitch...
Free Shipping / 365 Day Exchange
- Free Shipping Both Ways
- 365 Day Return Policy
- 365 Day Exchange Policy
- Click Here for Full Details
Approved for play in the following Associations: ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISF, ISA, 2 1/4" Barrel
- TRI STRUT TR3™ COMPOSITE™ BARREL: The triangle formation at the molecular level of the composite provides a fixed ratio of sides and angles, so it's strong, stable and predictable-without any unnecessary weight. Very high strength to weight ratio
- TRI STRUT TR3 COMPOSITE HANDLE: The molecular structure of the composite handle is designed to efficiently transition power from your hands to the barrel giving you balance and consistency in every swing
- GEO CAP™ ENDCAP: The dual density internal cap is full of load balancing triangles. It's designed to maintain the stiffness of the barrel while dampening impact vibration to give you amazing feel, shot after shot
- High School & Youth
- Clutch™ 2 Endcap (Stiffness designed endcap to hold energy in the barrel of composite bats)
- Hybrid Comfort Grip (2-piece grip built for ultimate comfort and tack)
- Rotation Index™ (Numerical system reminds players to rotate bat extending its life)
- 12 Month Limited Warranty (Provided by Wilson not Epic Sports)
Weight Drop: -11
Handle: Tri Strut TR3 Composite™
Barrel: Tri Strut TR3 Composite™
Barrel Design: Doublewall®
End Cap: Geo Cap™
|WTDXCFS 1728-12||28"/17 oz.|
|WTDXCFS 1829-12||29"/18 oz.|
|WTDXCFS 1930-12||30"/19 oz.|
|WTDXCFS 2031-12||31"/20 oz.|
|WTDXCFS 2132-12||32"/21 oz.|
|WTDXCFS 2233-12||33"/22 oz.|
Due to color differences in monitors, the colors on this site are for reference only. Please contact Epic Sports if you have any color questions.
Frequently Bought With
Free Shipping / 365 Day Exchange Policy
Return Policy: We offer a 365 Day Bat Return Policy on this item. This unused bat in its original condition and packaging may be returned for exchange or refund and we'll pay the return shipping. You must call 1-888-269-2440 BEFORE shipping anything back to obtain a return authorization. Any returned or exchanged bat that is not new or not in its original condition and packaging will be returned to you.
Warranty: We offer a 365 Day Bat Warranty on this item. If this bat is defective please call 1-888-269-2440 to obtain a return authorization BEFORE shipping anything back. The manufacturer may request photos of the damage and will determine if the bat will be replaced, exchanged, or refunded.
Exchange Policy: We offer a 365 Day Bat Exchange Policy on this item. This unused bat in its original condition and packaging may be exchanged for a bat of Equal or Greater value. Exchanging for a bat of greater value will require you to pay the difference in value between the returned bat and the exchanged bat of greater value. No refund will be provided if you exchange for a bat of lesser value. We do not guarantee that we will still have the exchange bat in stock at the time of the exchange. If you'd like to guarantee an exchange bat, you must purchase the new bat and we'll issue a full refund upon receiving your returned bat in the original condition and packaging. Otherwise we must first receive your returned bat before we can ship out an exchange bat. Please call 1-888-269-2440 if you'd like to arrange for a bat exchange.
Free Shipping Both Ways: This bat qualifies for free shipping to you and back to us if returned, found defective, or exchanged, as above defined.