The Akadema Torino Series Professional APM43 33" Praying Mantis Catcher's Mitt features a 33" circumference, a Praying Mantis pattern, Torino leather, Spiral-Lock web, Stress-Wedge Technology, double-sided slim padding, triple hammock, open back, and medium pocket.
Similar Items by Category: Baseball > Gloves > Catcher's Mitts
Louisville Slugger Genesis 31" Catchers...
Wilson A600 Catchers 33" Fastpitch Mitt
ALL-STAR Youth CM1010BT Baseball Catcher's...
Wilson A800 34" Catchers Baseball Mitt
Diamond MW-F325 Fastpitch Catcher's...
Rawlings Renegade 32.5" Catcher's Baseball...
Player Preferred 33" Catcher's Baseball...
Diamond DCM-F315 Fastpitch Catcher's...
ADS90, 31" Praying Mantis Youth Catcher's...
ALL-STAR CM3100 Series Baseball Catcher's...
ALL-STAR Pro CM3000 Series Baseball...
ALL-STAR CM3030 Baseball Catcher's Mitts
ALL-STAR Baseball Catcher's Wrist Protectors
CPX Mid Size 33.5" Baseball Catcher's...
ALL-STAR Youth CM1100BT Baseball Catcher's...
Diamond DCM-F335 Fastpitch Catcher's...
ALL-STAR CMW2510 Women's Softball Catcher's...
ALL-STAR Girl's CMW1010BT Softball Catcher's...
ALL-STAR Mid-Level Baseball Catcher's...
Louisville Slugger Pro Flare 32.5" Catchers...
** Right Hand Throw Only **
- 33" Circumference
- Praying Mantis Pattern
- Torino Leather
- Spiral-Lock Web
- Stress-Wedge Technology
- Double-sided Slim Padding
- Triple Hammock
- Open Back
- Medium Pocket
- With new patent "Stress Wedge" technology, located between the index finger and thumb, the Praying Mantis offers shock absorbing protection for the hand against injury and sting when receiving the ball
- The Praying Mantis also offers two additional "Finger Hammocks" allowing the fingers to be firmly positioned and more secure in the glove
- Additional features include the "Double-sided Slim Padding" allowing for increased pocket size and easier ball retention
- Uniquely designed shape allows the throwing hand easier access into the pocket, resulting in a quicker glove to hand transfer and faster times to second base
- The Praying Mantis also features a "Double Flexhinge" which makes the glove snap closed on contact
- With a light tan palm and a chocolate brown shell, the Torino Series performs even better than it looks
- Akadema's newest glove line features kip leather that enables the Torino Series to be 20% lighter, yet just as durable as US steerhide gloves
- The Torino Series gloves break in quickly and are more durable than our competitors
Right Hand Throw (Left Glove)
Due to color differences in monitors, the colors on this site are for reference only. Please contact Epic Sports if you have any color questions.