Old Hickory Pro Elite 12.5" First Base Gloves. Old Hickory introduces the Pro Elite line of fielding gloves. After spending time talking with players of all levels, Old Hickory has developed the glove that the best players in the game demand.
Similar Items by Category: Baseball > Gloves > 1st Baseman's Gloves
Renegade Series 11.5" Youth 1st Base...
Renegade 12.5" 1st Base Baseball/Softball...
AJJ254, 12.5" 2-Pcs Web First Baseman's...
Louisville Slugger 125 Series 13" 1st...
ALL-STAR System Seven Baseball First...
Diamond 1B-Trap 12.75" 1st Basemans...
Akadema ADJ154 12.5" First Baseman's...
Vinci 12.5" Baseball/Softball First...
AHC94, 11.5" Two-Tone Youth First Baseman...
ATM92, 11.5" B-Hive Web Youth Baseball...
Wilson A2000 2800 First Base 12" Baseball...
Wilson A2000 1617 SS 1st Base 12.5"...
Akadema ABX00, 12" Ambidextrous Trap...
ARC88, 12" B-Hive Web Youth Baseball...
Old Hickory introduces the Pro Elite line of fielding gloves. After spending time talking with players of all levels, Old Hickory has developed the glove that the best players in the game demand.
The Pro Elite Gloves are designed with these major areas of emphasis in mind:
1. Pro Elite Gloves are lightweight. No more heavy gloves that control the player. The Pro Elite Gloves are made from lightweight steer hide and designed to give you a glove that won't weigh you down.
2. Pro Elite Gloves are durable. Constructed of 100% steer hide and featuring heavy duty lacing, the Pro Elite Gloves will last. Not only will these gloves have a long life, but they are designed to hold their shape as well. No more "floppy" gloves after minimal use.
3. Pro Elite Gloves feature a quick break - in time. The Pro Elite Gloves are designed to be game ready as soon as possible. You no longer have to spend six months to get your glove into game shape.
The Pro Elite Gloves are available in 8 models, to cover all positions on the field. You know what Old Hickory can do for you at the plate, now it's time to see what Old Hickory can do for you in the field.
- Manufactured from Full Grain Steerhide
- Specifically tanned to reduce break in time and get you game ready fast!
|Position: 1st Base|
- Left Hand Throw (Right Glove) - Item# Y171 (LT)
- Right Hand Throw (Left Glove) - Item# Y171
Due to color differences in monitors, the colors on this site are for reference only. Please contact Epic Sports if you have any color questions.