Jugs Baseball/Softball Lite-Flite Pitching Machine. Provides a whole range of movement to adjust for all types of pitches - including fastballs, curves and sliders. Swivel-design base casting provides 360 degree movement for fly balls, pop-ups and ground balls.
Similar Items by Category: Baseball > Pitching Machines
Rawlings Softball Pitching Machine Balls
Jugs Small-Ball Pitching Machines
JUGS Pitching Machine Heavy Duty Protective...
Rawlings Pitching Machine Baseballs
Louisville Slugger Ultimate Pitching...
Rawlings Baseball Pitching Machine Balls
Easton Baseball Softball Ball Caddy
Jugs JR Baseball/Softball Pitching Machines
JUGS Softball Soft Toss Package
JUGS Baseball Soft Toss Package
JUGS Softball Pitching Machine Transport...
12V Rechargeable Battery For Rookie...
Net Playz Baseball Softball Pitching...
Bushnell Velocity Baseball Pitching...
Jugs Yamaha EF1000iS Portable Generator
Jugs MVP Baseball Pitching Machines
Jugs 18 Ball Auto Baseball Lite-Flite...
Jugs Pitch Machine Rechargeable Battery...
Jugs 18 Ball Auto Baseball (Feeder Only)
Jugs Softball Pitching Machine
- Provides a whole range of movement to adjust for all types of pitches - including fastballs, curves and sliders.
- Simulates speeds up to 85 mph at 25 feet.
- Throws 11" or 12" Lite-Flite softballs, Lite-Flite baseballs, and the JUGS Bulldog polyballs.
- Because the JUGS Lite-Flite Machine only throws Lite-Flite balls and Bulldog polyballs, your hitters learn to hit the sharp-breaking pitch without fear of being hit by the ball.
- Quick-Change design features exclusive Switch-and-Play Knobs. Go from baseball to softball in a matter of seconds.
- Swivel-design base casting provides 360 degree movement for fly balls, pop-ups and ground balls.
- Runs on 110-volt AC, Powerhorse Portable Generator-2000, Rechargeable Battery Pack or the Complete Practice Battery Pack. (NOT INCLUDED).
- Great for Pickleball!
Speed Adjustment: Single Dial Setting
Motor: 1/8 HP, 1.3 amp
Jugs 2-Year Guarantee on all parts, moving and non-moving, against normal wear and factory defects.
Frequently Bought With
R. JENNINGS (Virginia) on June 27, 2014
Great for working on swing mechanics and timing.
T. FRAASE (Illinois) on January 11, 2011
This machine is great! I use it daily during softball season for hitting stations and catching drills.
R. MARKWARDT (Michigan) on February 8, 2010
Use it all winter for indoor softball practice. Also used it to throw bunting practice outdoors. Love it.