The XPROTEX Adult DEFLECTR Batters Elbow Guard uses memory foam that utilizes body heat to conform and mold to the arm offering a custom fit every time. The latest technologies of A.I.C and memory foam delivers comfortable, streamlined protection. It has a light weight slip-on design, no straps; no velcro, no clasps, and no excess bulkiness.
Similar Items by Category: Baseball > First Aid & Safety
Instant Cold Packs First Aid (Ea or...
Antimicrobial Skin Wipes - First Aid
Champion Sports First Aid Kit
Basic First Aid Kit
Elastic Knee Braces-Closeout
Baseball Heart-Gard Protective Body...
Mueller Green Fitted Wrist Brace
Mueller Jumper Knee Straps - First Aid
Tandem Active T-2 Ankle Brace
NIKE Pro Combat Knee Sleeve
Martin Sports First Aid Kit
TRI MOUNTAIN Volunteer Toughlan Nylon...
NIKE Open-Patella Knee Sleeve
SafeTGard Multi Compression Knee Support
Mueller Blister Care Pads - First Aid...
Mueller Whizzer H1N1 Flu Virus Disinfectant...
Mueller Pro Level Knee Pads with Kevlar...
Eye Black Pro-Style Write-On Stick-Ons
Mueller Plantar Fasciitis Support For...
Champion Sports Instant Cold Compress...
The XPROTEX protective elbow sleeve brings hitters new levels of practical and comfortable protection utilizing AIC technology. Not a hand-me-down Hockey Guard full of straps, plastic cups and uncomfortable fits, XPROTEX advanced design offers light weight protection using modern materials and technology to deliver protection and comfort in a lightweight package.
- Memory Foam utilizes body heat to conform and mold to the arm offering a custom fit every time
- Latest technologies of A.I.C and Memory Foam delivers comfortable, streamlined protection
- A.I.C. (Advanced Impact Composite) an impact-absorbing material conceived through 30 months of development and testing. In plain language this means the impact load generated by a 100 MPH ball is reduced to that equivalent of being struck with a 40 MPH, thus, drastically reducing the chance of a career changing injury.
- Cordura shell offers extra durability
- Light weight slip-on design, no straps; no velcro, no clasps, no excess bulkiness
To select the correct size, measure the wearers arm circumference at the largest part of their forearm and bicep so you are measuring the arm at the correct points.
Manufacturer's Adult Size Chart
|FOREARM CIRCUMFERENCE||8.5" to 9.5"||9.0" to 10.0"||10.0" to 12.5"||12.5" and Over|
|BICEP CIRCUMFERENCE||9.0" to 10.0"||10.0" to 11.0"||11.0" to 14.5"||15.0" and Over|