The XPROTEX Adult DEFLECTR Batters Elbow Guard uses memory foam that utilizes body heat to conform and mold to the arm offering a custom fit every time. The latest technologies of A.I.C and memory foam delivers comfortable, streamlined protection. It has a light weight slip-on design, no straps; no velcro, no clasps, and no excess bulkiness.
Similar Items by Category: Baseball > First Aid & Safety
NIKE Patella Band
Charles River Class 3 Approve Signal...
Instant Cold Packs First Aid (Ea or...
Mueller Green Fitted Wrist Brace
NIKE Open-Patella Knee Sleeve
Basic First Aid Kit
Tandem Active T-2 Ankle Brace
Elastic Knee Braces-Closeout
Champion Sports Baseball/Football Eye...
Mueller Jumper Knee Straps - First Aid
NIKE Pro Combat Knee Sleeve
NIKE Pro Combat Calf Sleeve
Antimicrobial Skin Wipes - First Aid
NIKE Ankle Sleeve
McDavid Athletic Supporter 2 Pack
NIKE Pro Combat Ankle Sleeve
NIKE Dri-Fit Skinny Bicep, Calf Muscle...
Martin Sports First Aid Kit
Mueller Elastic Ankle Support - First...
Cliff Keen Orthopedic Air Brace Knee...
The XPROTEX protective elbow sleeve brings hitters new levels of practical and comfortable protection utilizing AIC technology. Not a hand-me-down Hockey Guard full of straps, plastic cups and uncomfortable fits, XPROTEX advanced design offers light weight protection using modern materials and technology to deliver protection and comfort in a lightweight package.
- Memory Foam utilizes body heat to conform and mold to the arm offering a custom fit every time
- Latest technologies of A.I.C and Memory Foam delivers comfortable, streamlined protection
- A.I.C. (Advanced Impact Composite) an impact-absorbing material conceived through 30 months of development and testing. In plain language this means the impact load generated by a 100 MPH ball is reduced to that equivalent of being struck with a 40 MPH, thus, drastically reducing the chance of a career changing injury.
- Cordura shell offers extra durability
- Light weight slip-on design, no straps; no velcro, no clasps, no excess bulkiness
To select the correct size, measure the wearers arm circumference at the largest part of their forearm and bicep so you are measuring the arm at the correct points.
Manufacturer's Adult Size Chart
|FOREARM CIRCUMFERENCE||8.5" to 9.5"||9.0" to 10.0"||10.0" to 12.5"||12.5" and Over|
|BICEP CIRCUMFERENCE||9.0" to 10.0"||10.0" to 11.0"||11.0" to 14.5"||15.0" and Over|
Due to color differences in monitors, the colors on this site are for reference only. Please contact Epic Sports if you have any color questions.