The XPROTEX Adult DEFLECTR Batters Elbow Guard uses memory foam that utilizes body heat to conform and mold to the arm offering a custom fit every time. The latest technologies of A.I.C and memory foam delivers comfortable, streamlined protection. It has a light weight slip-on design, no straps; no velcro, no clasps, and no excess bulkiness.
Similar Items by Category: Baseball > First Aid & Safety
Instant Cold Packs First Aid (Ea or...
Gildan Performance Youth Long Sleeve...
NIKE Dri-Fit Skinny Bicep, Calf Muscle...
Elastic Knee Braces-Closeout
Eye Black Pink Stick-Ons
Martin Sports First Aid Kit
Elastic Ankle Braces-Closeout
Champion Sports First Aid Kit
Mueller Jumper Knee Straps - First Aid
Champion Sports Baseball/Football Eye...
Mueller Plantar Fasciitis Support For...
Mueller Green Fitted Wrist Brace
Red Lion End Motion Sickness Travel...
Gildan Safety DryBlend Adult Hooded...
Baseball Heart-Gard Protective Body...
NIKE Pro Combat Knee Sleeve
Mueller Whizzer H1N1 Flu Virus Disinfectant...
AS1 Pro Ankle Brace by Active Ankle
Mueller First Aid Soft Kits
Cramer Instant Cold Pack
The XPROTEX protective elbow sleeve brings hitters new levels of practical and comfortable protection utilizing AIC technology. Not a hand-me-down Hockey Guard full of straps, plastic cups and uncomfortable fits, XPROTEX advanced design offers light weight protection using modern materials and technology to deliver protection and comfort in a lightweight package.
- Memory Foam utilizes body heat to conform and mold to the arm offering a custom fit every time
- Latest technologies of A.I.C and Memory Foam delivers comfortable, streamlined protection
- A.I.C. (Advanced Impact Composite) an impact-absorbing material conceived through 30 months of development and testing. In plain language this means the impact load generated by a 100 MPH ball is reduced to that equivalent of being struck with a 40 MPH, thus, drastically reducing the chance of a career changing injury.
- Cordura shell offers extra durability
- Light weight slip-on design, no straps; no velcro, no clasps, no excess bulkiness
To select the correct size, measure the wearers arm circumference at the largest part of their forearm and bicep so you are measuring the arm at the correct points.
Manufacturer's Adult Size Chart
|FOREARM CIRCUMFERENCE||8.5" to 9.5"||9.0" to 10.0"||10.0" to 12.5"||12.5" and Over|
|BICEP CIRCUMFERENCE||9.0" to 10.0"||10.0" to 11.0"||11.0" to 14.5"||15.0" and Over|