Wilson ProMotion Baseball Chest Protector isoBLOX. Light + Fit = Mobility. Throw motion stretch zone. Removable thin-fit shoulder caps. 2 piece construction. Forward clip-in positions.
Similar Items by Category: Baseball > Catching Equipment
Louisville Slugger Series 5 Catcher...
Champro The Grill Softball Fielders...
Champro Knee Relievers - Adult & Youth...
Markwort Cool-Catcher Gel Pack
Rawlings Vented Pro Baseball Base Coaches...
Baseball Catcher's 4.5" Throat Guards...
Schutt Youth Baseball Catcher's Throat...
Rawlings Coolflo Series Catchers Helmet...
Diamond FM-TG Umpires 4" & 6" Throat...
Champion Youth Baseball Catchers Knee...
Diamond DCP-iX5 Baseball Chest Protectors
MLB Pro Gold Baseball Umpire Chest Protector
Baseball Softball Catcher/Umpire Equipment...
ALL-STAR Baseball Catcher/Umpire Mask...
Pro Platinum Baseball Umpires Chest...
Markwort PowerSwing Catcher's Masks...
Champro Baseball Catcher's Leg Guard...
ALL-STAR CH591 Baseball Coach/Catcher's...
Diamond DCH-EDGE iX5 Catcher's Helmet
Louisville Slugger Fastpitch Catcher...
- Light + Fit = Mobility.
- Throw-Motion Stretch Zone flexes in multiple directions to give your throwing arm greater mobility.
- Removable Thin-Fit Shoulder Caps allow you to adjust and place protection right where you need it.
- Two-Piece Construction creates a flexible contoured fit that stays in place whether sitting in a crouch or standing upright
- isoBLOX® Impact Protection provides critical protection across the sternum and helps deaden ball impact for minimal rebound.
- Forward Clip-In Positions wrap protection around your sides and allow you to quickly get in and out of your gear.
- 4-Point Adjustment System ensures chest protector fits securely and moves with you.
- Dri-Lex® Moisture Management Liner.
ADULT 18" Length
INTERMEDIATE 16" Length
To properly measure for your chest protector
Start from the base of your neck and measure down to right above the waist line.
It is important to take the measurement with light clothing on, a sweatshirt or jacket will cause an inaccurate measurement. This measurement does not include the (tail) groin protector. The reason you measure all the way to the waist is to cover the stomach from potential injuries.
Click here For Chest Protector Measurement Diagram
Due to color differences in monitors, the colors on this site are for reference only. Please contact Epic Sports if you have any color questions.