Worth WLBHA Away Liberty Batter's Helmet has a high impact polymer shell for safety. It meets the NOCSAE standard and one size fits most. Comes with an alloy reinforced bill for added protection and recommended for ages 7 and older.
Similar Items by Category: Baseball > Batting Helmets > Helmets
Xenith X1 NOCSAE Baseball Batting Helmets-Closeout
Rawlings CFBH Coolflo Baseball Batting...
Worth Liberty Away Batter's Helmets...
Wilson SuperFit Baseball Softball Helmets...
Worth Liberty Home Batter's Helmets...
Worth Liberty Away Batter's Helmets
Rip-It Fit Gloss Fastpitch Helmet with...
Worth Liberty Home Batter's Helmets
Rawlings T-Ball/Youth Coolflo Batting...
Rip-It Fit Matte Fastpitch Helmet with...
NIKE Show Softball Batting Helmets Cage/Chin...
NIKE N1 Show Helmet W/Baseball Cage...
Coolflo Baseball Helmet Attached Faceguard...
Schutt AiR-5 PT Batting Helmets-NOCSAE
Rawlings Traditional Pro Catchers Baseball...
ALL-STAR System Seven BH3000 Batting...
Wilson SuperFit NOCSAE Baseball Batting...
Rubberized Matte Finish Performance...
Coolflo Softball Helmet w/Attached Faceguard
Schutt AiR-3 PT Batting Helmets-NOCSAE
DOES NOT COME WITH FACE GUARD
- High impact Polymer Shell for safety
- Meets NOCSAE standard
- One size fits most (See Item #E13889 for Available Fit Kit)
- Alloy reinforced bill for added protection
- Recommended for ages 7 and older
- Wicking material lined padding for extra comfort
- Ventilation system to allow air flow for comfort
- Decal number system included for personalization
- Fleece storage bag included for storage protection
- Available with NOCSAE compliant faceguard for softball (see item #E18058)
Size: One Size Fits Most (Age 7 and Older)
D. DILORENZO (Connecticut) on May 13, 2012
Well padded and ventilated, looks great.
S. WHITE (Alabama) on June 1, 2011
Great looking helmets that came with a very good price. My team loves them.
C. GRANT (North Carolina) on March 9, 2011
F. GOMEZ (Florida) on October 1, 2010
D. EATON (Virginia) on July 22, 2010
great Job I will keep doing business with you.. David Eaton / Honaker Baseball