Dura Stripe Line Marking Field Paint 29 Colors. MADE IN THE U.S.A. Dura-Stripe is a versatile and long wearing paint thats durable, high strength, resists UV light and high in solids. Can be used for most interior and exterior applications. Adheres to Parking Lot Surfaces: Asphalt, Concrete. Athletic Fields: Grass, Gravel, Dirt, AstroTurf and to all clean surface
Similar Items by Category: Baseball > Base & Field Gear > Field Accessories
Champion Sports Baseball Base Dig Out...
Champion Sports Molded Rubber Baseball...
Champion Molded Rubber Optic Baseball...
Champion Sports Open Reel Measuring...
Ameri-Stripe Athletic Aerosol Turf Paint...
Champion Heavy Duty Field Marker - 60Lbs...
Champro Baseball Base Digout Tool B007
Champro Baseball/Softball Ball Caddy
Schutt Baseball Base Anchor Plugs w/Indicator
Champion Sports Closed Reel Measuring...
Ameri-Stripe Liner 500 Aerosol Paint...
Markwort Baseball Base Plugs w/Bristle...
Markwort Major League Baseball Base...
Ameri-Stripe X-Treme White Aerosol Monster...
Ameri-Stripe Aerosol Marking Stick
Champro Sports Steel Base Spike 1 EACH
Champion Sports Baseball/Softball Buckets (RMP)
Champro Replacement Rubber Baseball...
Easton Baseball Softball Ball Caddy
Markwort EVA Foam Baseball Base Plugs
(12-per Case) SOLD BY THE CASE ONLY
MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Athletic Fields: Grass, Gravel, Dirt, AstroTurf
Parking Lots: Asphalt, Concrete
Wood & Synthetic Surfaces
No Fluorocarbons, High Solids, Low VOC'S (Volatile Organic Compounds)
Dura-Stripe is a versatile and long wearing paint thats durable, high strength, resists UV light and high in solids. Can be used for most interior and exterior applications. Adheres to Parking Lot Surfaces: Asphalt, Concrete. Athletic Fields: Grass, Gravel, Dirt, AstroTurf and to all clean surface
Directions for Use:
1. Temperature of aerosol can must be between 55-85 degrees F.
2. Shake can vigorously for at least 30 seconds after the ball in the aerosol can rattles.
3. Install/align can correctly in striper. Adjust can height for required paint stripe width.
4. Activate spraying by pressing trigger.
5. Partial cans can be saved for later use. Before saving can, clean spray tip by holding can upright and pointing it away from you. Depress tip to one side for a few seconds until propellant is sprayed and tip is cleaned of paint residue.
6. Before reusing saved aerosol cans, make sure to shake can until ball rattles.
7. Average Coverage per can: 4" stripe: 300 to 330 running feet
8. Has standard "T" tip
9. 12 each, Net Weight: 18oz cans per case
10. Cap Color Indicates Color of Paint
Due to color differences in monitors, the colors on this site are for reference only. Please contact Epic Sports if you have any color questions.
Frequently Bought With
Best Seller Ranking
- #2 in Baseball > Field Marking & Maintenance > Wet Line Markers
- #10 in Baseball > Base & Field Gear > Field Accessories
- #11 in Baseball > Field Marking & Maintenance
B. MIDDLE SCHOOL (West Virginia) on September 18, 2015
F. KARIC (Michigan) on May 21, 2013
Thank you Epic Sports!
J. WOLF (Florida) on March 20, 2013
Works with liner as advertised.jw
S. ENYEART on April 27, 2006
This paint is AWESOME ! We have used a number of other products and this one is by far the best both in quality and price. AAA+++ Steve "Gladiators Soccer" Sherrills Ford N.C. www.gladiatorssoccer.com
C. LINCOLN COMMUNITY COLLEGE (Mississippi) on August 1, 2009
Have ordered 4 or 5 times now - I must be pleased.