Worth Adult BESR Approved Copperhead Baseball Bats. An extended barrel and optimized wall thickness make this bat ideal for players looking for a balance of performance and durability. Whiplash- Up to 30% thinner taper for reduced weight and increased bat speed. enter Load- Endplug designed to allow barrel flexibility and 5% more interia to drive through the ball.
Similar Items by Category: Baseball > Bats > Baseball Bats
Rawlings Mini Baseball Bats MB24
Rawlings VELO Ash Wood Youth Baseball...
D-Bat Small One Hand Trainer Ash Training...
HQ4 Aluminum One Hand 18" Training Bat
Rawlings VELO Birch Wood -3 Baseball...
D-Bat Pro Birch-243 Full Dip Baseball...
Rawlings Adirondack Natural Ash Wood...
Rawlings Youth Little League Ash Wood...
Miken Rev Ex Junior Big Barrel -11.5...
Rip-It BBCOR Air Elite NCAA Baseball...
D-Bat Short Bat Ash Training Bats
Akadema A571 Elite Wood Ash Baseball...
Baden L118 Pro Maple 271 Wood Baseball...
D-Bat Large One Hand Trainer Ash Training...
Schutt Youth DIRX Warm Up Baseball Bats
D-Bat Pro Stock-161 Half Dip Baseball...
D-Bat Pro Birch-72 Full Dip Baseball...
Rawlings 5150 Alloy Sr League Baseball...
Louisville Slugger Catalyst Youth Baseball...
D-Bat Youth Series Little League Baseball...
- Advantage: An extended barrel and optimized wall thickness make this bat ideal for players looking for a balance of performance and durability
- Whiplash- Up to 30% thinner taper for reduced weight and increased bat speed
- X-tended Sweetspot- Largest sweetspot in aluminum bats created by extending the barrel 1 1/2"-2" longer
- Center Load- Endplug designed to allow barrel flexibility and 5% more interia to drive through the ball
- Silencer Grip- Maximum sting and vibration reduction for better feel
- BESR approved-Designed for game and batting cage bat
- Worth One year warranty
Size Length: 34", 33", 32", 31"
Weight: 31oz, 30oz, 29oz, 28oz
Due to color differences in monitors, the colors on this site are for reference only. Please contact Epic Sports if you have any color questions.
D. KESSIE (Ohio) on August 25, 2014
met our needs